Sunday 23 July 2017

THE ONLY ONE WITH THE KEY TO HEAVEN IS JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH:

The Only One with The Key to The Kingdom of The LORD God Almighty in Heaven is Jesus Christ The Messiah. For Only He was found Worthy; as The Lamb who was Slain: The Lamb of God without defect.

John The Baptist (Him who Prepared The Way for The Coming of The LORD Jesus Christ; back then during His First Coming) described Him as follows: ‘“And he preached, saying, “There comes One after me who is Mightier than I, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to stoop down and loose.”’ (John 1:7).

When there was Weeping, Finally Consolation came, when it was Declared as Follows: ‘“So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”’ (Revelation 5: 4-5).

There was thus consequently an Outburst and an Outbreak of Joy, as is captured as follows: ‘“And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.”’ (Revelation 5:9).

Therefore, The Only One with The Key to Heaven is Jesus Christ The Messiah: This is well captured as follows: ‘“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is Holy, He who is true, “He who has The Key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”’. (Revelation 3:7).

SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!! SHALOM!!!

John 14: 6 ‘“Jesus said to him, “I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”’

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.


Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,





Kevin Mirasi


No comments:

Post a Comment