Tuesday 12 September 2017

A TIME IS COMING WHEN IT WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST; FOR THERE WILL BE WIDESPREAD PERSECUTION IN NATIONS:

In the morning of 11th September 2017, in a Vision (Supernatural Dream) of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I found myself in a Place where I was supposed to Preach. But then, for whatever Reason, I found that on my feet were Sandals. Apparently, I had forgotten to put on my Shoes. So, I then felt that I couldn’t go to Preach in Sandals as I needed to wear Shoes. So I then delayed going to Preach, until I could find the Shoes.

Eventually, I found the Shoes and so headed to the Arena to Preach. When I reached the Arena to Preach, I saw Government Officers (Perhaps Security Officers) dispersing those who had Gathered to hear the Preaching. So everybody was thus dispersed. For whatever Reason, I was made to understand that this Place was the Nation of Zimbabwe.

The Vision of The LORD then ended.

The First Message that was imparted in my heart from the above Communication of The LORD, is that a Time is Coming very Soon, when Nobody will be allowed to Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ the Messiah. There will thus be Widespread Persecution of Those Preaching, and Those eager to Hear The Gospel of The Messiah. I believe the nation of Zimbabwe was just used as an example, in this Vision of The LORD. But that this will be applicable in All other Nations of The earth as well. And that this will not be Far away.

So, Let us Run Now and Partake of The Word of God Now. And also Preach The Word of God Now, while it is still Day Time. For Night is Coming, when No One Can Preach the Gospel of Christ, without widespread Persecution.

The Second Message that was imparted in my heart from the above Communication of The LORD, is that Some Sandals must be gotten Rid of: “For The Place You are Standing on is Holy Ground”. And we Must Put on The Shoes of The LORD; The Holiness and The Righteousness of The LORD.

SHALOM!!!

Daniel 7: 25-28 ‘“He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time. ‘But the court shall be seated, And they shall take away his dominion, To consume and destroy it forever. Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’ “This is the end of the account. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart.”’

Revelation 13:7 ‘“It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.”’

Amos 8: 11-14 ‘“Behold, the days are coming,” says The LORD God, “That I will send a famine on the land, Not a famine of bread, Nor a thirst for water, But of hearing the words of The LORD. They shall wander from sea to sea, And from north to east; They shall run to and fro, seeking the word of The LORD, But shall not find it. “In that day the fair virgins And strong young men Shall faint from thirst. Those who swear by the sin of Samaria, Who say, ‘As your god lives, O Dan!’ And, ‘As the way of Beersheba lives!’ They shall fall and never rise again.”’

John 9:4 ‘“I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”'

Exodus 3:5 ‘“Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.”’

Acts 7: 33-34 ‘“Then the LORD said to him, “Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground. I have surely seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send you to Egypt.”’

Psalm 119:105 '"Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path."'

PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA/YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!

REPENTANCE PRAYER:

Precious Jesus,

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and Savior of all mankind,

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I Repent and turn away from all Sin.

Please cover me with your Precious Blood,

and establish your Word in my life,

that I may be found in Righteousness and Holiness

and write my name in your Book of Life

and Baptize me with the Power of The Holy Spirit

in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.

AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ Jesus, and a Shepherd of The LORD,




Kevin Mirasi


3 comments:

  1. Kevin~ isn't the Bride, who is inhabited by the Restrainer, supposed to be taken home BEFORE the antichrist is revealed and takes power??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a battle between good and evil.

    ReplyDelete